Thursday, October 29, 2009

Herbal Essences has got me Totally Twisted


For years I was on the hunt for the product that worked best on my hair. I never found anything that gave me a good defined curl along with proper moisturizing and hydrating. Then, about 10yrs ago I happened upon a professional product that made my hair sing. I was devastated to find out that unbeknownst to me the company had decided to end our relationship. I would have to scour numerous salons or websites to find any trace of my sweet love. In my state of rebound, while cruising through Walmart I was drawn by a display of bright vivid colored bottles with catchy phrases. I immediately went back into my old mode of picking products for moisture & hydration but then it caught my eye, Totally Twisted Curl &Waves shampoo and conditioner. hhhhhm, I had been hearing about this line. I recently tried a brand that i was not happy with and this product was under $3. a major deal from my usual purchases ($10+ a bottle) So in the cart and home came these products. This product delivered on everything it said it would. CLEAN, SPRINGY, HYDRATED, SMOOTH, & DEFINED!! Hair knows when it's treated right..lol My curls not only sang but they danced! The french lavender and jade extracts were so uplifting to both my mood and my curls. I have a new favorite shampoo & conditioner!!



2 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know we picked up a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner and my girls hair seem to really like it. I'll be trying it on my hair next week. Thanks for letting us know this product was out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that. tip: go over to the HE site and sign up ( i think u have to click on the recieve mail option)and also follow them on FB. they will send you a coupon for free shampoo & conditioner :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails