Monday, August 5, 2013

Peter Lamas Avocado & Olive Shampoo and Conditioner Review


It's summertime and the frizz has been high. A pair of bottles in my closet must have heard the hoarse cry of my dry hair shaft.   Peter Lamas Avocado and Olive Ultra Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner has stepped forward to help tame the mane I affectionately refer to as "the beast". Has it been successful? Absolutely! This tag team leaves my tresses Ultra soft, Ultra detangled, and Ultra moisturized. Dare I say that their "Ultra" claim is the truth?  Yes I can!  If  I may be honest, when I read  "to condition and tame curly, frizzy, hard-to-manage hair", I thought "Yeah, I heard this all before. Tame? LOL This beast?! *glances up* Ok! Let me see what you can do."  The moment of truth was instantaneous. I shampooed my hair and was pleased because: 1. My hair color didn't fade and 2. My hair wasn't a rat's nest. Oh My! So far the shampoo held up to it's claim. I could run my fingers through the small kinks (tangles) and the hair would separate. Ok, Alright...The beast was calm but was it tamed?  I had to get this conditioner in to see if it too were as good as its claims.  It's important to mention that the soft scent of lime brought me pure enjoyment. *swoons*  I love lime scented hair and body products. When a brand can give that invigorating scent  and the benefits I'm looking for, it's all a win.  Now back to the conditioner, which claims: "a natural moisturizer and soother"..."to leave hair smooth and ultra-shiny"... and "nourish scalp to give you a lusciously soft, manageable locks."   Surely, this reparative conditioner (just as the shampoo) which is rich in protein and vitamins came to not only contend but to restore and win.  My hair felt so good (and looked good too!). The beast, as you can see from the picture below was tamed and remains tamed during these hot summer days.  Typically I would have had to give myself a few deep treatments to repair and restore from sun damage but that's not been the case after using the Peter Lamas Avocado and Olive Shampoo and Conditioner.  The beast is happy and so am I. Now, if only someone would come massage my arms after all of this. So goes the life of a girl with big hair. lol


My hair is about 60% dry in this picture. I left a little bit of conditioner in my hair. 

Think you would give this a try?  How do you remedy your summertime frizz?







*product sent by brand rep for review consideration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails